Sunday, August 4, 2013

Forever and Ever and Ever and Ever

The smell of vanilla instantly takes me back to 1989, in the kitchen of my childhood home. I'm baking homemade chocolate chip cookies with my brother and my mom. Always a loving, selfless sister, I never fought my brother over the licking of the mixing spoon. Why? Because while he was busy smearing raw dough all over his mug, I was sneaking spoonfuls of vanilla extract into my mouth! I promise, it never made me sick. (Okay, there was that one time...)

Lavanila Laboratories Forever Frangrance Oil in vanilla grapefruit takes me back to this dear memory of mine, with strong, sweet notes of vanilla, married with a balancing citrus, giving this classic flavor a mature, delicate blend.

I love the rollerball application too-I can't help but wonder how I could have worked a rollerball full of vanilla extract into my mouth back in the day...



No comments: