Thursday, February 21, 2013

Lipstick in a Different Wei




When I popped open Wei East’s Lip Sensation my initial thought was, “What the?!” and then, ‘Where am I supposed to wear this insanity? A rave?”

But then I remembered this seemingly intimidating gold “reacts with your personal skin chemistry to transform and create a custom lip color.” Whew!

Once applied it did indeed morph into a pretty peony pink that lasted throughout the afternoon, even with subsequent drinking, snacking, and Aquafor applications. In regards to the latter, Lip Sensation is decently hydrating on its own, with a non-drying formula that includes soothing Aloe, but as I’ve mentioned before, I have a problem!

I really loved the polished pop of color it gave… just a subtle kick of my natural lip hue that is perfect for every day. I’m definitely stoked to add it to my spring make-up arsenal. You can snag your own for $12 online at www.weieast.com, or at www.hsn.com

No comments: