Friday, February 15, 2013

Pureology = Pure and Heavenly

I love all things Pureology. Their products are 100% vegan and use an unparalleled anti fade complex that makes super color treated babes like myself jump for product junkie joy!

I've recently found three Pureology goodies that I am salivating over...

COLOUR STYLIST ROOT LIFT: This is a spray mousse light enough to not weigh hair down, but strong enough to aid in achieving hair volume by starting at the root. And of course, this foam includes antioxodants and UV inhibitors to protect your mane while allowing your color to shine!

COLOUR STYLIST LUSTROUS VOLUMIZER: This tiny tub of lovely packs heat protection and volume prior to your at-home blow out. I find this weightless, sweetly scented goo to be an absolutely essential intervention in my arsenal.

COLOUR STYLIST STRENGTHENING CONTROL: I love this hairspray because it provides a major two for one benefit-I get touchable hold, while also receiving enhanced color retention with each use.





No comments: