Thursday, February 21, 2013

Feeling Frieda

For too many years to count I have sadly been involved in BHB- Bad Hair Behavior. 

That's right. I straightened. I colored. I curled. I even crimped. Not to mention using the blow dryer on high in order to speed up the primping process. And I did all this without any sort of hair protector. The damage is currently evident in my split ends and daily frizz. Even with a great hair cut, if I don't change my ways, this damaging cycle will continue. Which is why I am so excited to have found the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Formula Hair Serum. 

Frizz-Ease is beloved across the beauty industry board and was even voted Allure Magazine's 2011 Reader's Choice Award. The accolades are well deserved. Dispensing one pump of this fine concoction throughout the lower ends of my battered soaking wet tresses truly brought it back to life. My hair felt soft, looked shiny and those wretched split ends weren't so noticeable. I can only imagine the wonders it shall do once I get a necessary upcoming trim! 


No comments: