Friday, February 15, 2013

Red is the new.....red.

Our ginger friends really do have it rough...they are often labeled as soulless individuals allergic to sunlight and hit with beyond personal inquiries regarding the coordination of their "carpet" and "drapes".

I have a beautiful, red headed gal pal whose soul I adore and contrary to popular belief, we sun bathe together often. As for the carpet color...Let's allow a lady some mystery. But pondering the discrimination my red hot friend goes through, simply for rocking copper toned locks, made me want to gift her with something special.

As a huge Pureology fan, I decided to treat my bud with their new line: Reviving Red,
Haircare for Red and Copper Colour-Treated Hair.

Designed to Replenish ( Concentrated Shamp'Oil maintains vibrancy and replenishes hair ), Condition (Reflective Condition detangles and helps restore hair fiber), Boost Shine (Illuminating Caring Oil adds shine to red and copper shades), and Enhance (Reviving Red Red Reflect Enhancer colour depositing conditioning treatments infuse hair with
red tones).

So, major kudos goes out to Pureology for developing this luxurious line and mad love to you Annie, Shaun White, Reba McIntyre, Alyson Hanigan, Emma Stone, and my very good friend, the beautiful Sarah Bennan.

No comments: