Friday, June 20, 2008

Jergens - Natural Glow

Jergens
Natural Glow & Natural Glow Express

I was excited to test these two products out for several reasons. Who doesn't love the thick, soothing feeling of Jergens? Firming & tanning lotion all in one? It sounded too good to be true. The Natural Glow Firming Daily Moisturizer works to improve skins elasticity and tint your skins color over the course of about a week. The Natural Glow Express gives color to your skin in just 3 days (without firming qualities). I tried both lotions over the course about 2 weeks. The Daily Moisturizer goes on thick with a subtle tanning-bed kind of smell. After 1 week, I may have had a little color, but nothing to write home about. The Express version smelled better and gave me a little more color, but not in 3 days. It was about 5 days before I could tell. As the directions said on both bottles, I waited for several minutes before dressing. Sometimes this is a little inconvenient when trying to get to work in the morning. I did end up with some brownish-orange marks on my camis. I also made the mistake of putting the Express on the tops of my feet. After 2 days, I had slightly orange feet. It went away after a couple of days. Luckily, I remembered to wash my hands after applying. The best part about this lotion is that your skin is smooth with a nice little shimmer to it. I actually like using it when I already am a little tan. My tan looks better and I sparkle.

1 comment:

Sarah Powell said...

I love organic cosmetics. It is great that all manufacturers are beginning to become green.

Handmade soaps