Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Primer + SPF: Alison Raffaele

Alison Raffaele
Primer: Acne Response Formula with spf 15

Not really sure if this qualifies as lotion/potion or make up, although it is technically a pre-foundation... I don't wear foundation, so I'm putting it here!

I was dubious, all this face-primer. Does anyone really have time for yet another step in the morning routine? However, this is worth it!

A couple of squirts of this smooth cream leaves my face feeling soft & protected. It feels like silky velvet, so nice! And it has zit-killers & anti-oxidants! What more does a girl need?

After a couple of weeks, I have noticed improvement in my skin texture & complexion. It's like magic. Thank you Alison!

P.S.: Free of nasty junk & environmentally responsible! Not animal tested:)

No comments: