Monday, June 16, 2008

Smart Phone: Blackberry Curve


The Blackberry Curve is pretty cool.
I will give it that.
Full Qwerty keyboard, full color & clear screen. The keys are
big enough to actually see them, while the phone is small enough
to fit into a pocket.
This is a well designed piece of equipment, nice curves, sleek, good backlighting...
The big, huge drawback is the hook-up. I have the phone through AT&T.
If I want to send a picture (good images, super flash), I would have to subscribe to a data package. That is a minimum of $30 to send a multi-media message to another phone. This is on top of the rate for just being able to use the phone. This is bull. When I got the phone, I was able to send MMS (MultiMediaMessages) with the normal plan, they have now done away with this possibility. First the IPhone billing debacles, now this--What is up with AT&T? Could they nickle & dime us a little more?

No comments: