Wednesday, June 4, 2008

No! No! The Chronicles of Hair Removal, Part 3

To say I was excited to receive this is a huge understatement. I hate to shave, and having 40 " legs doesn't help. I read the booklet quickly, plopped myself down on the edge of my tub and rolled up my sweats. The first pass on my skin burned and made me jump. It reminded me of the Epilady. After I got over the initial fear, I noticed the singed hair smell that has been talked about so much. Sick! After I got used to the smell I got to work. When used properly, it is effective. Thing is, I'd have to sit for about 45 minutes to an hour to shave both legs. Who has that kind of time? And a regular electric razor will give you the same results without the burning or the smelling. I was very disappointed with this as the ladies in Asia have been loving this for a while. Boohoo.

No comments: