Friday, June 20, 2008

Naieme - Makeup Brush Set

Naieme
Leatherette Brush Set

I am always trying out new makeup brushes. Sometimes I watch makeover shows on TV and go and buy the brushes that they use for makeup (I am addicted to What Not to Wear). Let me say that these brushes are the best thing since sliced bread. I am not kidding. There are 5 brushes in this set. All neatly arranged in a sassy gold case with an extra zipped pocket for storage. All 5 brushes are colored and labeled. The blush/powder brush is a nice size for me. Not too big, not too small. Blush goes on evenly and the brush is soft. Next is the blender/lid brush. I have been using this brush to apply eyeshadow on my lids. Everything gets covered evenly and easily. The next brush is the crease/smoke brush. It is amazing. This brush makes it SO easy to give your eyes that smoky look. I LOVE it. I can't believe how easy it makes applying dark colors to the creases. It is like a little masterpiece paintbrush for my eyes. There is also a concealer/foundation brush. I have found this one useful when trying to cover a blemish or dark spot on my face. Concealer goes on easily and covers well. The last brush may be my favorite. It is a brow/liner brush. I have only used it as a liner brush so far, but it is crazy how great it works. I instantly threw away all of my pencil eyeliners (ok, I didn't throw them away, I just moved them out of my every day makeup bag). All of the girls at my friend's wedding last weekend used the liner brush and asked how and where to get one. I directed them (as I am now directing you) to the emmett cooper HAIRCARE & the naieme collection website. Go and buy this set now. http://emmettcooperhaircare.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=33

No comments: