Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bath and Body Works-Aromatherapy Sugar Scrub

Moved here:
My beautiful blogger friend pawned this sugar scrub product off on me because it was making her sneeze. I was happy to help her out (and indulge myself as well!), and took the Jasmine and Vanilla Sugar Scrub home to escape into exfoliation bliss....

Not an hour after having the little tub of scrub in my home, my husband and I both had killer headaches from the strong scent. I did make it to the tub with the stuff, but could not even bare to keep it. Perhaps my nose is sensitive, but my sneezy friend and our aching heads lead me to believe that this is just an over-perfumed product.

The exfoliation factor was fine-it felt nice on my skin, but because of the overpowering scent, I ended up showering again, not wanting my skin to smell of it. Any benefits from this scrub are definitely cancelled out by it's stench. Not so therapeutic afterall.

Posted by brownsquared

No comments: