Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Everyday Minerals~Eye-Mystic Night and Cheeks Best Friends

At first glance, I was really excited to try these products. The Everyday Minerals line is a well-known brand and this eye color looked fantastic! Application of this eye shadow changed my mind-I found it incredibly difficult to blend and equally as hard to control-it powdered and flaked off of my lids, leaving dark purple specks all over my cheeks. Not so attractive.

The cheek color, although easier to apply and control, was not much to brag about. The shade "Best Friends" is a deep, natural blush color, but again, not a product I would necessarily recommend or endorse.
Overall, Everyday Minerals left me bored and unimpressed. I was expecting a great, popular brand, in fun, vibrant colors, but was left with a boring mess.

FROM BROWNSQUARED

1 comment:

Nicole S said...

I tried the dark brown eye color and wake up call blush. I love both colors, but agree that they were messy and not so easy to blend. I ended up with brown on my cheeks and all over my sink. Ugh. I am sure I'll use them both once-in-awhile, but not something I would use everyday.