Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hair Wars: The No!No! Strikes Back





So, I approached the new No! No! with a moderate amount of fear.

The first generation of the No! No! left me burnt & scarred (see all our reviews).

But after the pain involved when my Emjoi Chic Epilator went bad, a little burning suddenly did not seem so bad.

This one, however, does NOT burn!!!

There is still the burnt hair smell, but no actual burning of the skin. Big plus in my book!
It still requires patience, but there are visible results.
Less hair grows back!

It does not slow the growth of what does grow back, so I still sprout on a daily basis, but there is a good third less hair!

The next tester has a slower hair-growth cycle, so she will be a better person to try.

All in all, I like the less hair growing back & no burns! I do wish it took less time (patience is not a virtue I possess in any large amounts) and slowed re-growth.

No comments: