Monday, October 19, 2009

Logona Naturkosmetic


I took Friday off work, and thought, why not be brave? So I was brave and gave Logona a try. While I love natural products, and have a fondness for Jojoba, Almond Oil and Calendula, my sensitive skin just can't handle it. *sigh*
I used the Light Beige (01) - just a tad pale for my odd mix of pink-with-yellow- undertones complexion. I loved the packaging - in my humble opinion all foundation should be in a squeezable tube! The scent is distinctive, lasting and a little bit too much. Kind of medicinal. The coverage was light - great for those looking for something in between a tinted moisturizer and a regular foundation. It promised to control oil, which it did - a miraculous feat on my super oily mug. But on the downside, it inflamed some already compromised areas on my face. If only I wasn't so sensitive...gee, where have I heard that before? LOL

No comments: