Tuesday, October 20, 2009

SLEEKSkin from SLEEK MedSpa Oily-Acneic Skin Kit


SLEEKSkin indeed!

The Oily-Acneic Kit contains four products:
  • De-clog to clean
  • Tame to tone
  • Clear to treat
  • Moisture to (you'll never guess) moisturize

My skin actually got worse for the first two or three days, but I persevered & it cleared up!
I think the initial nastiness is from all the crap getting out of your pores.

Using the line, mostly the De-Clog and Moisture, got rid of all the lovely blackheads on my nose! It has even made a difference in the weird chin bumps I get.

I really like that it clears up effectively without making your skin an ashy, flaky mess!

If you are at all prone to breakouts, I would recommend the SleekSkin products any day, definitely better than ProActive!!!


No comments: