Tuesday, October 20, 2009

OLE HENRIKSEN Apricot Cleansing Lotion


My skin is not generally dry (unless it's opposite day), but I have a boatload of allergies.
I thought I'd try this, recommended for dry or sensitive skin, as my skin was being way too sensitive.

Pink and fruity, you only need a little bit to rub on to your dry face. The instructions call for a "complexion sponge," but I use my Clarisonic.

Rinse, and voila-- my skin glows. Really. I look like marble, and I don't mean because of my pallor. I even used it through my extreme-oil time-of-the-month! It cleans and clarifies, never over drying, and doesn't leave a residue.

I highly recommend the Apricot Cleansing Lotion-- it costs more than the drug-store stuff, but the bottle will last a very long time. It makes my skin so happy!!!

No comments: