Sunday, August 28, 2011

The best Push Up for your face


One of my favorite products?
The Boom Boom Push Up brow highlighting pencil.
I use the matte side as a concealer (yes, I am that pale), and the shimmery side instead of eye liner/shadow.
If I think I need it, I'll even use the shimmer as a bit of highlighter on my cheeks.

Boom Boom, genius behind Push Up and owner of Boom Boom Brow Bar, shares some of her tips:

“I have a little secret, I line the inside of my eyes with the matte side of my Push Up brow highlighting pencil and it makes my eyes pop!” says Boom Boom.  “It’s a little tid bit I share with clients and they LOVE it!  It’s great for making you feel like you’re 20 again, especially on those days when you need a little extra something something to get you out the door with a smile.”

The trend started on the spring/summer runways, bleached brows and beige lined eyes for extra pop.  Boom Boom says no way to bleaching brows, the bolder the better, but lining eyes with Push Up is a little secret every girl should know. “Simply line the inside rims of both lids, and if you’re really feeling it, dab a bit on the inside of the corners of your eyes by the nose.  It will make your eyes look big and beautiful!” adds Boom Boom.

Other Push Up Tricks

·      Use the matte concealer side on the brow bone to create the illusion of lift and to camouflage stragglers that are growing in while waiting for a brow wax.

·      Dab the sparkle side on the inside corner of the eye for a dash of pop, so you look bright eyed and bushy tailed.  See you later dark circles!

Bonus: Boom Boom never tests on animals!

No comments: