Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ecru Hair Care

There is nothing like the experience of a great hair salon. I love the stunning sights, the soothing smells, the relaxation found from having my locks treated well, and that one of a kind, pampered feeling at the end of it all.  I find that very few hair products give me an authentic just-left-the-salon feeling. Ecru is one of those few. I sampled a few items recently and would boast them as must-haves for the salon treatment lover!!


*Ecru Luxe Treatment Shampoo: This cleanse provides one of the richest lathers I have ever experienced.
*Protective Silk Conditioner: This particular conditioner could not have a more fitting name, as my hair instantly feels both strong as smooth, upon application.
*Volumizing Silk Mist: This spritz serves as a detangler and strengthener, adding just another layer of protection and texture. 

No comments: