Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cures by Avance Anti-Acne To Go

This three piece kit has 1 & 2 oz. products, so you are TSA-Approved.
Kit contains:

  • Foaming Face Cleansing Gel (2 oz.)- so, this totally wasn't foaming for me. I like, it cleans well without sucking the life out of your skin, even smells clean; I just could not get it to lather up--not a huge issue, my face was clean. Works very well with my Clarisonic brush.
  • Algae Deep Pore Cleanser (1 oz.)- smells like dirt, looks like mud, cleans like no body's business! Lightly exfoliating, sucks the gunk out of your pores.
  • Anti-Acne Moisturizer (1 oz.)- Smooths on easily, no weird residue. Actually moisturizes while zapping zits! My skin is smoother, clearer, happier.
Whether on the road or at home, this kit's a keeper.

No comments: