Monday, March 4, 2013

Talking 'Bout a New ZENSATION





Most complexion perfectors take time and diligence in order to see results, so it's kinda tough when you're given an itty bitty sample of a face gel to try out and then report back on. I mean, what can you really expect in these first few little uses? Will my pores instantly shrink to nothing? Will all the redness disappear and leave me with skin to rival a porcelain doll? Will little leprechauns appear out of thin air and do a jig while singing a traditional folk song about an Irish lass with skin so fair? 

I didn't think so.

Given this, I opted to pick out one of ZENSATION's Deep Moisturizing Gel's five uses:
1) Massage: apply gel to face and neck and massage until absorbed.
2) Mask: apply a generous amount to face and neck and leave to set for 15-20 minutes.
3) Overnight Mask: apply generous layer to face and neck and leave on overnight without rinsing.
4) Personal Blended Treatment: Combine gel with other ZENSATION skincare products.
5) Facial Treatment: apply gel to face and neck and massage areas with facial device until completely absorbed.

I chose #3, the mask. 

The gel had a pleasant scent and felt fresh and cooling on my face. I think I might have messed up though in allowing the mask to dry before massaging in because after the allotted 15 minutes, my face was shiny and sticky. Whoopsies! After rinsing off the goo with warm water the gel's potent combo of Provitamin B5, Red Alga, Sodium Hyaluronate and Marine Hydrolysed Collogen ingredients definitely left my face feeling velvety smooth and soft. I can only imagine the improved skin texture, look and feel that would ensue with continued use. 


No comments: