Sunday, March 31, 2013

Tigi-Tastic


New make-up never gets old. New GOOD make-up is even better. 

TIGI, more known for its innovative hair care products, also offers a full line of fabulous cosmetics. 

The Glow Blush in Haute was a little intimidating for me at first- I'm more of a naturally enhanced rosy pink cheek, and this hue looked a little too golden/brown in its packaging. Once applied though, it left a super flattering shimmery flush that lasted all day. 

But even better is the Black Patent Liquid Eyeliner. Since trying this for the first time I have been on a total cat-eye trip, if that tells you anything!  

The liner boasts a patent shine that won't smudge or smear and man, did it deliver! I absolutely LOVED the glossy effect! Plus, true to promise, it didn't budge. Application is very manageable too, with a sort of a brush/marker hybrid tip. 


Props to TIGI for adding some extra oomph to my spring make-up tricks! 


No comments: