Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sally Hansen~Airbursh Legs, Leg Make-Up

I am a huge fan of all things Sally Hansen, but when I was asked to try this stuff out, I thought: "Are you SERIOUS!?" I'll work a self-tanner every now and then, but Leg Make-Up!!??!!?

After trying the stuff, just once, I thought-no, I said out loud: "This is SERIOUS!!!!"

I've said it before and will again, every once in a great while, you come across a product that is life changing. This is one of those products. Airbrush Legs comes in four shades, is simple to use, lasts until washed off (I have a feeling this product would survive even the sketchiest walk of shame...), and does not rub off onto clothing or furniture!! Even if you're over the sun-scorched tan look, this product does wonders with skin discoloration, showing veins, scars, and bruises (I may or may not have all of the above...), making for flawless, sexy, youthful gams!!

I HIGHLY recommend Sally Hansen's Airbrush Legs, Leg Make-Up, unless you are my mother, sister in-law, one of my coworkers or close girlfriends-because I will be buying this product for all of you for your birthdays, Christmas, and Hanukkah. 

No comments: