Monday, March 10, 2008

Cosmedicine--MegaDose Skin Fortifying Serum

Cosmedicine
MegaDose Skin Fortifying Serum
Bit of a sticky wicket here, as I can't really say whether or not this product works. I did NOT try it on a long-term basis. I don't think I had it on for more than a minute. I opened the package (brand new), put some of the gel-goop on my finger, spread on my nose (my first lotion area) & almost retched. Have you ever had to plunge a backed-up sink? Pretty much same smell. I don't know if the stuff somehow went bad or what, but it was seriously foul. It took 2 face washings & some toner before I could get rid of the stench.

2 comments:

skinobsessed said...

Personally, I don't find this product smelly at all but if I did, a little bit of smell would be worth it because it has made a huge difference in my skin. I use the one for daytime and then I use the PM version at night. I LOVE it!

Kate said...

I think my batch may have spoiled, but I am afraid to try again!