Sunday, March 16, 2008

Shiseido Shimmering Lipstick

Shiseido
Shimmering Lipstick
SL12

Kate was kind enough to let me help her test. My first test was the Shimmering Lipstick by Shiseido. The color is called SL12. It is a soft pink color. The tube of lipstick itself is very chic, as all Shiseido products are. The color glides on as smooth as lip gloss. It applies almost as if it were liquid. None of that normal dry cracked feeling. The color is not overwhelmingly pink, almost a nude pink, but with a little sparkle. The other great thing is that there isn't that awful lipstick taste floating around. The only downer is that it isn't long-lasting and it will get left behind on your coffee mug. I think I would try a darker color on myself next time, but the soft pink is a great summer look.

No comments: