Sunday, March 30, 2008

IsaDora Gleaming Eye Shadow

Isa Dora
Gleaming Eye Shadow (Wet & Dry)
88-Metallic Rose & 82-Frosty Seashell

Let me start out by saying that I have been using this product every day since I have tested it. I LOVE the Frosty Seashell color. It is a light neutral highlighting shade that works great with my coloring. It actually goes well with the Mary Kay Highlighting Pencil that I have (to be reviewed at a later date). These colors come in a single, round case with a crazy curved applicator. At first, using the applicator was a little awkward. However, I soon realized that it is curved perfectly to apply under your eyebrows. I only wish that it could be curved at one end and straight at the other, because holding it can be a little challenging at times. I actually tried the Metallic Rose wet and dry. Wet, you are going to get a richer more flat color. Dry appears more "gleaming" and obviously not as intense. Both of these are easily everyday wearable colors.

No comments: