Thursday, March 20, 2008

Urban Decay-- 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil

Urban Decay
24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil
Yeyo
Let me start out by saying I am not an eye liner fan. It's the poking yourself in the eye with a pencil, then dragging it... I know that people say to warm in up in your hand (nothing) or to soften it with a lighter/match (molten eye liner is NO fun).
This Urban Decay pencil is different. It is soft. It goes on easily. They are not kidding about the Glide-On!!!
I managed a smooth, even line on both upper lids, right up into the lash line.
This magic pencil also has staying power, which is super good, as if I decide that the occasion is fancy enough to warrant eye liner, it best be on for the whole night;)
24/7 is actually easy enough to use that I'd consider wearing eye liner on a semi-regular basis!
The Yeyo shade is a shimmery white. It kind of freaked me out, then I put it on--Hello Brown Eyes! My eyes stood out (in a good way), I looked awake... For me, it's more of a night look, but I am sold!

No comments: