Sunday, March 30, 2008

Urban Decay Loose Pigments


Urban Decay
Loose Pigments Eyeshadow
Baked, Smog, and Yeyo

Nicole:
Baked, Smog, and Yeyo are the 3 colors of Loose Pigment that I was able to try. Baked is a shimmery "solid gold" color, Smog is a deep shiny brown, and Yeyo is light shimmery white. The spill proof tube definitely prevents cracking and spilling if you drop it. (Don't you hate when that happens? I do!) The only thing is that I am not sure about the brush attached to the tube. I felt like I got it all over the first time I used it. There was glitter everywhere. The best way to approach it is to either use the brush to get it on your eyelid and then spread with another brush, or try to remove as much as you can from the brush and apply lightly and evenly to your eyelid. As far as the colors go, they are great. Baked is more of a night time "going out" color, Smog can be used as an every day color, and the Yeyo is a nice highlighting color. Overall, once you get the hang of application, these are great little compact colors that can be taken anywhere.

From Eleasha:
the colors are nice and I like the quality of the shadow, but I hate the brush. It is too hard and it makes the application of the shadow very difficult and messy, especially since it is loose eye shadow. There needs to be a spongier type brush, not something with bristles.

No comments: