Sunday, March 30, 2008

Urban Decay Matte Eyeshadow

Urban Decay
Matte Eyeshadow
Secret Service

Once again Urban Decay has sold me on their product. This pigment rich eye shadow is great. It comes in a neat little subway token compact with a snap shut lid. The Secret Service color is a nice dark brown shade. I have actually used it as an eye shadow and eye liner, but I have not tried it wet. This little product has made its way into my every day routine. I can't wait to go out and buy a few more colors.

Catherine's Review:
I'm also a UD convert. I tried the Matte Shadow in Chronic - a fresh, light green color. Beautiful on my brown eyes as a shadow, want to try as a liner. A great shade for Spring (and those, like me, with Spring Fever!). Easily adjustable from sheer to full coverage.

No comments: