Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Caudalie Purifying Mask

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Caudalie-- Masque Purifiant (Purifying Mask)
One of the rules I have for myself include never trying a product without reading the ingredients. So, I threw that rule out the window tonight, now I'm paying the price.Put on the mask--thinner, creamy consistency. Spreads easily.I wonder if it smells like lavender. Directions say to leave on for 15 minutes.4 minutes later, I am gagging from the smell & frantically washing my face, which is burning.Yeah, did I mention I am allergic to chamomile? This mask is, of course, chock full of chamomile. I can't believe I didn't check the ingredients!!!So, now I have a headache, a sore throat, and an itchy face. I'm hoping I washed it off quickly enough to avoid getting hives. Red, bumpy, itchy rash rarely looks good.On the plus side, it did clear out my pores.If I weren't allergic to it, I'd use it again. Right now, however, I am going to put some ice packs on my face & hope for a good outcome.Moral: ALWAYS read the ingredients!!!
Posted by Kate at 6:46 PM 0 comments

No comments: