Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Jonathan Silky Dirt

Jonathan Product
Silky Dirt Shine and Define Creme


I'm not a huge fan of Jonathan. I think he behaves like an ass and isn't as good-looking as he thinks he is. However, Silky Dirt is actually a worth-while product. With Spring, the humidity is creeping up around the Great Lakes, even if the temperatures aren't. So, seeking to get a handle on my hair before total chaos, aka the frizzies, begins. I was surprisingly pleased with Silky Dirt. But heed the directions - a little goes a long way. I have thick hair, naturally wavy and full, in a bob. I used a little less than a pea-sized amount and got smooth, tamed hair - wonderful! Another word of caution: I would categorize this as a defining and smoothing creme, not a shine product. If shine is what you seek above all, you'll need something else. I can't quite describe the scent, but it's okay - not yummy, not offensive.

No comments: