Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Good Ol' Head & Shoulders

From Cat:

Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp

Back to my itchy scalp woes... It's driving me crazy. I find myself with a new nightly ritual - 30 minutes of scalp scratching - yuck! I tried fancy, and now I'm trying the "tried and true" - Head & Shoulders from the drug store. So far, so good. Much less itching, much happier girl. I got the 2-in-1, mostly because I was being cheap. My hair is pretty much the same, just a little more body. I'll trade a bit of sleekness for a scratch-free existence. I hate that the parent company is an animal tester though, so we'll see what I can find that works and isn't a torture device for our bunny friends. To be continued...

1 comment:

foxyfaerie said...

Have you tried Lush solid shampoo? I don't have dandruff but love their stuff - and it's 100% cruelty free!