Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Essie Nail Color

I'm not an avid nail painter. I do my toes come summertime and get the occasional mani when something big is afoot. Afoot, get it? That said, I donned my pups with this two days ago and have yet to see a chip or scratch. I did use both a base coat and top coat but still. They are looking fab. The polish itself is a little thick but I like mine very thin. The color is the palest gray almost a bit lavender. It's one of Essie's new colors for Spring '08.








Catherine's Review:



I have fallen in love with Essie's Secret Affair! It is the perfect everyday color for your fingers! A very pale neutral pink, it gives you a quiet sophistication - you won't be complimented, but you're overall appearance will be elevated by it - you'll look confident, put-together, and polished (no pun intended!).


Kate's Review:

I am wearing Risky Business from the Summer 2008 line on my toes.

It went on easily, not goopy... A nice coral color. It's so very summer!!!


Nicole's Review:

I love the Bermuda Shorts and Short Shorts colors. They are very young, fun, and summery. Not too runny, dries in an adequate amount of time, and stays on your nails!




I also tried the Good To Go topcoat from essie. All of the girls in the bridal party last weekend LOVED it. Went on smooth, not too runny, dried VERY quickly, kept the color in, and didn't chip. I'll never paint my fingernails without it again!




No comments: