Thursday, May 29, 2008

Chesapeake Bay Candles - Mini Tin Garden

Chesapeake Bay Candles
Mini Tin Garden

These are the prettiest tin candles I've ever used - beautiful floral paper on lid and around base. And I loved the size - at approx. 1.5" in diameter they're not too big, not too tiny.

White Ginger & Ivy
This is a fresh, green, clean scent that will subtley perk you up in a refreshing and enjoyable way. Great for the mornings or when you need a little power surge.


Tuberose & Gardenia
I'm generally not a big fan or rose or gardenia, but there's something so appealing about this scent. You can detect both scents, but the harmony between the two is unique. It's a soft, slightly powdery, and romantic scent (and I mean old-fashioned romance, not gotta jump your bones now lustiness), slightly nostalgic. I burn this one in the evening and on weekends to set a comfortable, relaxing mood.

No comments: