Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Shiseido--The Skincare

Shiseido
The Skin Care
I have been using three of the products, a whole night time regime. My skin is more evenly toned, and my monthly breakout has been minimal! The products all have a good, minimal smell. Nothing greasy:) My skin is all glowy & clear right before I go to bed, not as glowy after my morning shower, but I think that has a lot to do with the very little bit of sleep in between those two events. Still looks pretty good considering!
Rinse-Off Cleansing Gel Cleans, for sure, but is super gentle. Non-foaming. I do wish it came in a pump, as opposed to the flip-top, as it is liquid and I am uncoordinated. No post-wash feeling of over-dry-mask-face, my face just felt clean.
Night Moisture Recharge Lotion in a pump, but with a cap so you can travel (not by air though, as it is a generous 75mL, 2.5 fl oz). Goes on smooths on easily & feels light. No gooey face or anything. Just feels nice, no bells or whistles.
Eye Moisture Recharge--Hello unpuffy eyes!!! The lack of puffiness also makes the dark circles look lighter. It's like magic, and all you need is a tiny dab. Does not irritate my eyes, which is great, because with these results I'd seriously consider using it anyway.

No comments: