Friday, May 23, 2008

IsaDora Pump 'n Plump Lip Gloss

IsaDora Pump 'n Plump Lip Gloss With Micro Collagen
Sweet Lychee #41

As with many glosses promising fuller pouts, I didn't see any change in my pucker. However, my lips are super glossy and super moist, and the slightly spicy, tutti-fruity scent was a nice, perk-me-up surprise. There is a tingling sensation upon application, which doesn't last long - a bonus in my book.
Sweet Lychee is pale,irridescent lavendar in the tube. On the lips and on its own, this color is practically clear, with just the slightest whisper of color. Micro sparkles are noticeable upon close inspection. I haven't tried it over lip color. I do like the brush applicator - a nice change from the sponge tip of most wands. The bristles are soft and smooth.
Given the choice for a clear lip look, my personal preference would be for a nice lip balm. But, if you are looking for high gloss factor, Pump 'n Plump is a good choice.

No comments: