Sunday, May 4, 2008

EO - Hand Sanitizing Spray

EO
Hand Sanitizing Spray
Organic Lavender with Echinacea

Fits great in my purse. Easy to use. Bottle doesn't leak or drip. Smells exactly like strong lavender. Sprays out the right amount and doesn't leave your hands sticky. Love it!!

I actually handed some out at dinner the other night. Everyone liked the spray versus the usual hand gel. It doesn't get drip or get too watery like the gel can, comes out easy, and leaves your hands soft and germ-free. I think I like this better than my keychain Purell sanitizer.

Kate:
I have the Peppermint Spray in my car.
Love the SUPER Peppermint, but I find the spray a little awkward in the car.
Taking the cap off, spraying, replacing cap, rubbing hands & being in the car requires more dexterity than I have. It is great for restaurants, though!

No comments: