Saturday, April 26, 2008

Jergens Natural Glow Express Body Moisturizer

Jergens Natural Glow Express Body Moisturizer promises quick, natural looking skin color. It comes in medium & medium/tan formulas. Well, I am pale-fair. Any sort of tan is not so natural on me, so the lotion really had it's work cut out for it. I used this on my shockingly white legs, which had not seen the light of day in about 6 months. I actually have non-white color now!
It works way better when you follow the instructions for self tanning (read May's Allure), and use it after showering/exfoliating. The 1st time I used it, I put it on legs that had lotion on them already, so it did not go on evenly (I have a brown spot near an ankle).
Nice color starts in about an hour, builds well. Not smelly or messy.

No comments: