Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Palmer's Products

From Jen, moved from http://alldoneup.blogspot.com:
Palmer's Original Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion
Dark Chocolate & Cherry Lip Butter
Swivel Stick
Foot Magic
I tried the Dark Chocolate & Cherry Lip Butter first--not a good experience. It was very greasy, lasted a VERY short time (I'm talking an hour max) and did not taste good at all. I would've had to keep re-applying if I actually liked it. Definitely not a good product for me.
The Swivel Stick was a little better. It says to use it for marks, blemishes and rough dry skin--or--to moisturize dry, chapped lips. Living in this aweful, cold climate, my lips get dry very easily. This product definitely worked well. I put it on before bed, and woke up with soft lips. Not sure I'd use it all the time, but that's just me.
I've been using the original cocoa butter formula lotion, and so far the results have been good. My skin has stayed soft and hydrated. It's been recommended by one of my doctors to use anything with cocoa butter for the best dry skin results. So far, I agree!
The Foot Magic cream works well, although it's greasy! The directions suggested putting it on before bed, then wearing cotton socks over it. I did that, but then my feet felt like they were sweating. I ended up taking off the socks in the middle of the night, but my feet were definitely smooth in the morning. They have remained smoother than normal over a few days, so I'm thinking the product is actually working.

No comments: