Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Juice Beauty Green Apple SPF 20 Antioxidant Body Moisturizer

This thick lotion has all the makings of an essential. It has an SPF of 20, it's organic (if that's up your alley) it says it helps to smooth fine lines & firm, it smells clean and not like apple to me but a nice smell nonetheless. The texture and lemon, almost aromatherapy scent got me right away...loved it. But once I rubbed it in, I wasn't so impressed. It didn't keep me necessarily hydrated or smooth. Or am I just aging rapidly?



1 comment:

Nicole S said...

I agree with the citrus smell. It almost smells more like lemons than apples. It applies like a sunscreen, thick and creamy. The sample that I have isn't really enough to test over my whole body and face many times, but if you read the directions it says that you can apply over another moisturizer. I am guessing that this little product is best served as a daily nice smelling SPF cream.