Sunday, April 13, 2008

Philip Kingsley - Straight Hair

From Nicole:

Philip Kingsley
Straight Hair

Ok, so this is the second hair straightening product I was able to test. Philip Kingsley is known around the world as the "hair doctor" and is recognized as the leading authority on hair health. After reading more about his products I was definitely interested in testing this product. Again, I tried it last week before work. Straight Hair is gel in a thin pump tube. I had a little bit of trouble getting the gel out of the tube, but soon figured out the trick. The smell is a strong botanical odor. The first time I used it, I think I used a little too much. My hair was straight all right, but kind of limp and flat. I decided to try it again the next morning, and this time I used less. My hair was straight and soft. I have no doubts that it would stay straight in humid conditions, but I fear that summer may never come. My recommendation is that you do not use conditioner in the shower if you are planning to use this product. I felt as if it made my hair way too limp and flat. Without conditioner and with a small amount of Straight Hair, my hair appeared smooth and straight, just like the tube stated. Again, I will wait until summer to retest this product. Check back at a later date!

No comments: