Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Philip Kingsley -Take Comfort

I started working out this year, and ever since joining the gym, have noticed that the back of my head itches. Repeatedly assured by my mom/resident RN that I do not have cooties, I consulted my hair stylist. She was personally familiar with my little ailment, and said it was due to the sanitizer we use to wipe down the weight machines. The germa-phobe in me is stronger than my hair pride/vanity, so easing up on sanitizer is not gonna happen.
Take Comfort is a 3-piece kit consisting of Flaky and Itchy Scalp Shampoo, Moisture Balancing Conditioner, and Flaky and Itchy Scalp Tonic. I used them all over one weekend. My scalp itched a little less, but my hair was first greasy and limp, and then limp and too soft. I have a stylized bob and hair that has a natural wave, which I fight back with a flat iron. There is such a thing as too soft. The itch was diminished, but this time, hair pride won out. I'm back to good hair and itchy scalp. Thank Goodness - no dandruff.

No comments: