Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tarte - Natural Cheek Stain



Tarte
Natural Cheek Stain
Full Blossom

At first glance, this tube is a little intimidating. It looks like a crayola crayon push pop. I was afraid that I was either going to have a super dark streak of blush on my face, or not have enough on the sponge to put on my cheeks. That was not the case. The natural cheek stains are easy to use and apply evenly, but not too dark. Full Blossom is a swirly combination of 2 different shades, which makes a nice rosy color on your face. I found it easiest to apply to your fingers and rub into cheeks or apply directly to your face and blend. The best part about it is that every time you purchase this product, you are helping to preserve the Amazon Rainforest. Tarte supports Sambazon's Sustainable Acai Project (SAP), a member of the Organic Trade Association and the Fair Trade Federation.

No comments: