Monday, April 21, 2008

Urban Apothecary Luxe Cream Liner

Urban Apothecary
Luxe Cream Liner
Midnight Opal

I am a big fan of cream eyeliner, so I was stoked to test Urban Apothecary's.
Midnight Opal is a dark navy with a very slight shimmer. It's a great alternative to black for more casual looks (sometimes black is just too intense, KWIM?). Easy application, long wearing and once set (give it a minute or two), non-smudge. I noticed a little flaking during application, but it cleaned up easily. My only bit of advice to UA would be to make it a little more moist/creamier to nix the flaking.
I'd love to compare the color with Smashbox's Picasso, which I believe would be a lighter, brighter blue.

1 comment:

: said...

Hi Girls,
Thank you so much for the post on Urban Apothecary! We are working on new packaging for the luxe liners since they are drying out a bit (which would make them flake). :O Thanks again, we love your blog.